Walmart has many stores in the United States where customers can pick up their orders. In this article, we will investigate if it’s possible to change your Walmart store for pickups.
Keep reading to find out.
- Log in to your Walmart account.
- Tap Reserve Pickup or Delivery
- Click Reserve a Time
- Select Pickup under the “Reserve a Time” option.
- You can change your Walmart store under the “Pickup” menu.
- Verify and save your updated pickup store location before proceeding.
- Walmart allows you to change your pickup store location.
- You can change your Walmart store pickup location either on Walmart’s website or in the Walmart app.
- You cannot change your store location after your order has been processed and is ready for pickup.
Keep reading to find out if you can change your store after your Walmart order is ready for pickup, how to change your Walmart pickup store on the Walmart app or website, and more.
How to Change Pickup Store on Walmart.com
If you want to purchase an item on Walmart unavailable in your local store, you can use Walmart.com to change your store to another near you with the item. This way, your pickup order might be ready faster.
Here’s a guide on how to change your pickup stores on Walmart.com:
- Log in to your Walmart account. If you don’t have one yet, create an account on walmart.com. You must add your current address, contact information, and default Walmart store location.
- On the Walmart homepage, click on the store icon above “Reserve Pickup or Delivery.”
- You’ll see a drop-down list of stores near you.
- Choose your preferred alternate store and tap the Save button to update your information.
How to Change Pickup Store on the Walmart App
Now that you can change your Walmart pickup location on Walmart’s website, how do you change your pickup location for Walmart on the app?
To change your store on the Walmart App, do the following:
- Open the Walmart Shopping App.
- Click on your current store icon below the search bar on the homepage screen.
- Select Change.
- Go through the list of Walmart stores near you.
- Choose your preferred Walmart pickup store.
- Select “Save.”
Can You Change Stores After Your Walmart Order Is Ready for Pickup?
You cannot change your Walmart pickup store or make any changes to your Walmart order once it is past the processing stage or ready for pickup.
Instead, we recommend that you change your Walmart pickup store and then place another order on Walmart. This way, you can pick up the order in your new location when it’s ready and wait for Walmart to cancel your previous order.
If you’re too far from the pickup location, you can also ask someone else to pick up your Walmart order.
If you would be available at your previous pickup location at a later time, you can also change your Walmart pickup time and go for your order on a later date.
If none of these options work for you, you can contact Walmart Customer Service for a different option and see if they can help you with that.
Walmart allows you to change your store for pickups on the Walmart app and Walmart.com. So, if you are relocating to another part of town or a new state or city, you can change your Walmart pickup store to the one closest to you.
If you can no longer change your Walmart pickup store because your order is ready for pickup, you can change your pickup time, tell someone else to pick up your order, or decide not to pick up your order.
Welcome to CompanyScouts! I am Jake, the founder of CompanyScouts. I hold an Msc in Economics and Business Administration. With a deep interest in the consumer segment, I strive to help people get to know their favorite companies even better.