If you want to reach Walmart’s customer service at night or in the early morning hours, you may wonder if Walmart customer service is available 24 hours a day or if they close (and at what time).
So, what time does Walmart’s customer service close? Here’s all you need to know.
Walmart customer service opens by 8 am and closes between 8 pm and 10 pm every day, including Sundays and some holidays. If you get to a Walmart store after Walmart service desk hours (past 10 pm), available staff members may be able to help you with your request.
|Day of the Week||Walmart’s Customer Service Opening Hours|
|Sunday||8 am to 10 pm|
|Monday||8 am to 10 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am to 10 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am to 10 pm|
|Thursday||8 am to 10 pm|
|Friday||8 am to 10 pm|
|Saturday||8 am to 10 pm|
|Sunday||8 am to 10 pm|
- Walmart work hours may differ from store to store; some stores may open earlier (around 7 am) or close later (around 11 pm) than specified.
- Walmart customer service is open across the United States until 10 pm, except for a few stores, which stay open until 11 pm. Customer service centers in some stores may close by 8 pm.
- You should visit or call Walmart customer service between 8 am and 11 am for faster responses, as this is when Walmart stores are usually the least busy.
Keep reading to see how to check Walmart service desk hours for your local Walmart, what you should do if customer service is closed within the opening hours, and more.
How to Check Walmart Service Desk Hours for Your Local Walmart
Since Walmart customer service may vary depending on location, you can check the in-store Walmart customer desk hours for your local Walmart to see if they are open (even when other Walmart stores are closed).
If you’re wondering, “What are the Walmart service desk hours near me,” follow these steps to see how to check the Walmart customer service desk hours in-store for your local Walmart.
- Using the Store finder
- Go to Walmart’s website or your Walmart app.
- Once you’re on the page, click “Store Locator.”
- Enter your state, city, contact information, or zip code.
- Find your store in the list of locations
- Using Google maps
- Visit Google map online or open your Google Maps app.
- Search for “Walmart customer service.”
- Select your local Walmart store on the map and check the customer service schedule.
You can also contact your local store to know when they open and close. Call Walmart’s general customer service line at 1-800-WALMART (1-800-925-6278) to inquire about your local Walmart store.
If your local store stays open until 11 pm, it doesn’t mean the customer service desk will also be open by then.
The Walmart service desk may be closed during Walmart opening hours. This is commonplace at Walmart’s stores that close by 11 pm.
If your local Walmart store is open, but the service desk is closed, you should reach out to the available staff members to help you.
If they can’t help you, you may have to come back within Walmart service desk hours. Alternatively, you can call Walmart’s customer service or use the live chat feature on their website.
If you’re wondering whether customer service always opens at Walmart during holidays, Here’s Walmart customer service desk opening hours during holidays.
- New Year’s Day: 8 am – 10 pm
- Martin Luther King Day: 8 am – 10 pm
- President’s Day: 8 am – 10 pm
- Easter: 8 am – 10 pm
- Independence Day: 8 am – 10 pm
- Labor Day: 8 am – 10 pm
- Columbus Day: 8 am – 10 pm
- Veteran’s Day: 8 am – 10 pm
- Thanksgiving: CLOSED
- Black Friday: 5 am – 11 pm
- Christmas Eve: 8 am – 6 pm
- Christmas: CLOSED
- New Year’s Eve: 8 am – 10 pm.
These opening hours may vary depending on the location. But Walmart customer service desks are closed during Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Generally, the Walmart customer service desk hours on Sunday are 8 am to 10 pm. However, some locations close their customer service offices by 6 pm on Sundays.
Walmart’s customer service desk offers various services. Some of those services are
- Price matches: If Walmart.com or selected online retailers offer the same product at a lower price, you can get a price reduction to match the cheaper one from customer service.
- Employee complaint: You can report the misconduct of a Walmart employee at the customer service desk.
- Out-of-stock items: If you discover an empty shelf or an out-of-stock item while shopping, you can inform customer service.
- Problems with the store: If you notice any issues like broken properties, leaks, etc., you can report them to the customer service desk.
- Stamp sales: You can buy stamps faster at the customer service desk.
- Broken items: If you purchased a broken item, you should return it to the customer service desk.
- Customer returns: if you want to return a damaged product you purchased from Walmart, you should take it to the customer service desk. If you’re wondering how late you can do returns at Walmart, the latest time is 11 pm.
You can contact Walmart customer care directly by calling the Walmart customer service desk phone number at 1-800-925-6278 (1-800-Walmart) between 8 am and 6 pm.
If you’re wondering whether Walmart has a customer service chat, they do. There’s a Walmart customer service live chat you can use around the clock to communicate with a representative. Click the contact us button on the page to get started.
Walmart customer service closes between 8 pm and 10 pm every day.
Since different Walmart stores close at different times, you should confirm customer service desk hours at your local Walmart store using the Store Locator or Google Maps before going to the store.
Walmart customer service desks are only completely closed during Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. You can contact Walmart customer service by calling 1-800-925-6278 (1-800-Walmart), chatting with them live online, or visiting the store.