For many online shoppers, Amazon Prime is an easy way of getting efficient and accelerated shipping. With Amazon Prime, members can enjoy a wide range of bonuses.
With all the benefits Amazon Prime offers, you may wonder if EPIX is free with Amazon Prime. So is EPIX free with Amazon Prime?
EPIX is not free with Amazon Prime. While Amazon Prime offers members a chance to enjoy EPIX for a 7-day free trial, you will be charged a $5.99 monthly subscription fee if you want to continue with EPIX after the trial. You can cancel your EPIX subscription at any time.
If you enjoy watching EPIX, you may wonder if you can get it for free on Amazon Prime. Keep reading to see how EPIX works on Amazon, sign up for an EPIX free trial on Amazon, cancel EPIX on Amazon, and much more.
To enjoy EPIX free trial, you have to subscribe to Amazon Prime. So, you must have either an Amazon Prime subscription ($14.95 monthly; $139 yearly) or a Prime Video subscription ($8.99 monthly).
So, you must have an active Amazon Prime subscription to enjoy the EPIX free trial. As a Prime Subscriber, you can sign up for EPIX free trial on Amazon Prime Videos. Here’s how to sign up for EPIX free trial on Amazon:
- Sign in to your Amazon Prime account.
- Locate the “Account and List” icon at the right corner of the page.
- Select Prime Videos from the navigation bar.
- Browse for EPIX on the search bar.
- Click the “Start Your Free Trial button.”
- Put in the necessary information to start your free trial.
For the next seven days, you can watch EPIX for free on Prime Video. You can also get a free trial directly on EPIX. If you don’t want to continue using EPIX on Amazon, you can cancel your subscription after your trial period at no cost.
Once your 7-day free trial expires, you will be charged $5.99 monthly to access unlimited streaming of movies and TV episodes in EPIX’s entire library.
How to Cancel EPIX on Amazon
If you decide not to continue with your EPIX streaming subscription, you can cancel the subscription within or after the 7-day free trial period on your Amazon Prime Video account settings. Here’s how you can cancel your EPIX subscription on Amazon Prime:
- Log in to your Amazon account with your Amazon Prime details.
- Select “Manage Your Prime Videos Channels.”
- Locate “EPIX subscription.”
- Tap “Cancel Channel” and confirm to end your EPIX subscription.
Once you cancel your EPIX subscription, EPIX will not charge you for the next month. And once your 7-day free trial period is over, you can no longer enjoy EPIX.
If you have already subscribed for EPIX after the 7-day trial and want to cancel, you will no longer have access to content on EPIX after the current subscription ends. So, you can still watch EPIX until the next billing period.
EPIX is a premium streaming service that offers thousands of movies and TV shows, including original shows and documentaries. This premium cable network belongs to Metro Goldwyn Mayer (MGM) and is now accessible on Amazon Prime.
EPIX is available on Amazon Fire Stick and for streaming through Amazon Prime Video. You can watch everything in the EPIX library for $5.99 a month.
EPIX produces classic movies, originals, and on-demand television series. The premium TV network on Amazon Prime will provide you with the newest movies and a collection of old-school movies, many of which are produced by MGM.
You can download EPIX and stream movie episodes of your choice through Amazon Fire Stick. However, while EPIX is free to download on Fire Stick, you must subscribe to access and watch EPIX content.
Here are the steps to get EPIX on Amazon Firestick:
- Launch your Fire Stick into your TV and navigate with the Fire Stick remote.
- Look for the search icon and enter EPIX. The app will pop up on the search result.
- Navigate to your TV home screen and tap “Get.” This will download and install the app.
- Once installed, click “Activate” on your Fire TV home screen.
- You will receive an activation code. Note the code.
- Activate the code on the EPIX activation page by inputting the code you were sent.
- Finish your activation prompts on your screen.
Once you’re done, you will have activated EPIX on Amazon Fire Stick and can watch anything you’d like to watch on EPIX’s library.
If you don’t want to watch EPIX on Amazon Prime’s 7-day trial, you can get alternative platforms to Amazon and stream EPIX there for free. However, you can only get EPIX for free during the free trial period.
Here’s a list of alternative options to watch EPIX for free online:
- Watch using EPIX Official App and website. You can watch EPIX on the official EPIX app or website and get access to a 7-day free as a first-time user. During this trial period, you can get access to content on EPIX without restriction. Amazon will charge you to continue watching after a week.
- Stream and watch EPIX on Hulu. You can also watch EPIX on Hulu. But it is at a cost; you must subscribe to any Hulu plan for $6.99/month to watch EPIX.
- EPIX on Spectrum TV. You can also choose to watch EPIX on Spectrum TV, and you will be charged a subscription fee of $5.99/month.
- Stream EPIX on YouTube TV. WithYouTubeTV, you can get a 5-day free trial for the entire YouTube channel (EPIX included).
Amazon Prime allows members to enjoy their favorite movies and originals on EPIX for a 7-day free trial. Once the free trial period ends, you’ll have to pay a subscription fee of $5.99/month. You can get EPIX on Amazon Firestick and Prime Video as a Prime member.