Sharing your Amazon cart with someone can be pretty puzzling as Amazon does not explicitly provide a guide. But it can be easy if you know how to go about it. Here’s a guide with a video tutorial on how to share your Amazon with someone.
Amazon does not allow you to share your cart through the Amazon site directly. However, several free browser plugins and extensions enable you to share your cart. For instance, you can share your cart with someone if you use a free third-party browser plugin like Shopping Cart Share or Share-A-Cart.
Sometimes, you may need to share your Amazon cart with someone, so they know what’s in it. If you want to know more about sharing your Amazon cart using a desktop, here is a step-to-step guide on how to do that.
- Go to your list on the Amazon portal.
- Choose the relevant list you want to share and click on “Invite.”
- Choose your preferred option for viewing. Go for “View Only” If you want people to be able to see the list but not make any changes.
- Choose “View and Edit” If you wish the people you invite to be able to make changes to the list.
- You can select “Invite by Email” or copy the link to send to the people you invite.
Are you wondering if you can also share your Amazon cart using an iPhone and an Android, or if you can make a separate cart on Amazon? Keep reading to find out.
While Amazon doesn’t yet allow customers to share their cart directly from the Amazon website, you can share your cart on Amazon using other methods.
Amazon has built a loyal customer base, with new features added daily. As a result, it is easier for you to send your cart to people who are also using this online shopping site.
There are several ways to share your Amazon cart. One of the ways is by using Share-A-Cart. Here is a step-to-step guide on how to share your Amazon cart using Share-A-Cart.
- Search for “Share A Cart Amazon” on your web browser.
- A new window will open, then click on “Add To Chrome” to install the extension on your web browser.
- Sign in to your account on Amazon.
- Add to your cart the list of items you want to share.
- Go to the extension button, click on it, and then choose “create cart ID.” The extension will generate a code displayed at the top of the page.
- You can send the code via email to someone or through the supported messengers.
- As soon as the recipients enter this code on their Amazon account, they can see the items in your cart.
You can also use Shopping Cart Share. This is another great alternative to Share-A-Cart, and you can follow the same steps to share your cart on Amazon.
You can make your wish list available to other people when you create a list and add items to it. This way, your family, relatives, and friends can see your desired items.
You can share your cart easily using a browser extension on your desktop or PC. But if you don’t have access to a desktop and you want to share your Amazon cart, you can always do that on the Amazon app on your iPhone or Android.
Here are a few steps to follow to share your Amazon cart on iPhone and Android using your Amazon app.
- Go to the Amazon App on your phone or tablet.
- Select the Menu
- Choose “Your Lists”
- Click on “Invite to Lists”
- Choose the “View only” option if you want them only to view and choose the ‘View and edit’ option if you want them to view and be able to edit.
- Click how to share the list.
To share your Amazon cart on the Amazon iPhone App with the newer Amazon versions, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Amazon App on your iPhone
- Click the menu at the bottom-right
- Select your lists
- Tap the invite button
- Select how to share the list
- Enter the recipients and send the link to them.
Safety and reliability are a matter of utmost concern to almost everyone when shopping online. And this is why Amazon does not provide shoppers with the option to share Amazon carts directly or with links from the Amazon site.
However, Share-A-Cart is considered one of the easiest and safest ways to share the contents of your shopping cart.
With Share-A-Cart, you don’t have to move items from the cart to the wish list and backward. All you need to do is to create a cart ID to send the cart directly to a recipient via a short ID code.
Anyone you share the code with can use the unique ID code to load your cart into theirs from anywhere.
You cannot make separate shopping carts on Amazon.
You can see everything you want to purchase in a single cart on Amazon once you add the item to your cart. Your Amazon shopping cart also displays the current price of the items and notifies you of any price changes.
Amazon may also suggest relevant recommendations with cues from your browsing patterns. Items added to your cart will remain there until after checkout.
So, a single user on Amazon cannot make separate shopping carts on the same Amazon account. However, you can have different shopping carts for Amazon and Amazon Fresh. It shows you to “Proceed to Checkout” or “Checkout Fresh Cart,” respectively.
You can share your Amazon Cart with someone on Desktop, Android, and iPhone by sharing product links at once or one after the other via messengers. You can also share your Amazon cart by adding extensions like Shopping Cart Share For Amazon or Share-A-Cart for Chrome.