If you need to return an item you bought from Walmart but have a busy week with very tight weekend schedules, you might wonder when you can visit the Walmart store to return the item.
Here’s a complete overview of all you need to know about Walmart return hours.
Walmart is open for returns between 7 am and 11 pm, Monday to Friday. Walmart’s return hours are between 6 am and 8 pm on Saturday and Sunday. The return period varies across stores, so you should confirm your store’s return hours before going to the store to make the return.
- The best time to return items to Walmart is during the week, especially between 7 am and 12 pm
- Walmart’s return period during the holidays is almost the same as on regular days.
- You can confirm your store’s opening and closing hours by using the store finder on the app or Walmart’s website.
If you’re always busy during the day, you might wonder what time is best and most convenient for you to return an item you bought at Walmart or how late you can return items at Walmart. Find out what time Walmart stops doing returns, the return hours for Walmart stores near you, and return periods during holidays.
On Sunday, most Walmart return hours are between 8 am and 10 pm This is usually the same period for Saturdays as well.
So, Walmart no longer provides 24-hour customer service for returns; once the store closes for the day, you must wait until the next day to make returns.
If your schedule does not allow you to return items within the return period, Walmart allows you to return items by mail. Returning items by mail will save you time and transportation costs because Walmart covers the shipping expenses for scheduled pick-up returns.
Walmart Return Hours Near Me
Walmart return center hours will differ from store to store because of the peculiarity of each location. Here’s how you find the return hours of the Walmart stores near you.
- Sign in to your Walmart account directly on their website or the app.
- Locate the store finder icon.
- Enter your location. You should see a drop-down of possible locations around you.
- Select the nearest store to you. You will see the store’s service hours and its return hours.
Walmart provides reliable returns during the holidays. However, not all Walmart stores have the same daily working hours, especially during holidays. Here is a list of holidays and when most Walmart stores will be open for returns.
- New Year’s Day: 8 am – 10 pm
- Martin Luther King Day: 8 am – 10 pm
- President’s Day: 8 am – 10 pm
- Easter: 8 am – 10 pm
- Juneteenth: 8 am – 10 pm
- Independence Day: 8 am – 10 pm
- Labor Day: 8 am – 10 pm
- Columbus Day: 8 am – 10 pm
- Veteran’s Day: 8 am – 10 pm
- Thanksgiving: CLOSED
- Black Friday: 5 am – 11 pm
- Christmas Eve: 8 am – 6 pm
- Christmas: CLOSED
- New Year’s Eve: 8 am – 10 pm
You should call your local store to confirm return hours if you need to make a return during the holiday. You can also use Walmart’s store finder to see when your store will open and close during a holiday.
The best time to return items at a Walmart store is between 7 am and 12 pm on weekdays.
If you must go on weekends, you can go between 12 pm and 3 pm as this is when there will be fewer people at the store for in-store shopping or returns.
You should know your store’s return period if you need to return items to a Walmart store. Most Walmart stores will be open for returns between 7 am and 11 pm Monday through Friday.
The usual opening times during weekends and holidays are from 6 am to 8 pm, varying from store to store. You should confirm your store’s return using Walmart’s store finder or Google Maps.